GDPR Data Breach Notification Service
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.
The GDPR aims primarily to give control back to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU. The GDPR replaces the data protection directive of 1995. The regulation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
It is enforceable as of 25 May 2018 after a two-year transition period and, unlike a directive, it does not require national governments to pass any enabling legislation, and is thus directly binding and applicable.
Do you want to know more about GDRP, the key changes, and how to comply? Check out: www.eugdpr.org
Visma Connect’s solution, the first in Europe
The European Data Protection Regulation replaces the Data Protection Directive as of 25 May 2018. This Regulation means that all European Data Protection Supervisors must take action.
All Supervisor Authority must facilitate an accessible and public channel to send Data Breach Notifications (DBN) in order to receive, collect, view and administrate DBNs for processing and reporting purposes.
We have developed the first DBN service in Europe for the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This service is ready to be implemented by other Supervisory Authorities in the EU. By using a 'one for all' approach, it can improve maintainability and lower production costs.
Visma Connect Secure Services
We have the people, processes and technology to manage your solutions:
- We work with trained and qualified professionals, with focus on security
- Information security is one of our core competencies
- We use a highly secured data centre located in the Netherlands
How we work
Visma Connect's data driven solutions are based on reusable software building blocks, such as processing services and application components.
Each building block:
- delivers a fixed set of functionalities
- is based on proven technology
- guarantees secured and reliable processing of data
Validation and security
- Secure and reliable
- Our data centre is ISO9001 and ISO20000 compliant
- We use centralised patch management for controlled maintenance
- We use an EU-based data centre to ensure data ownership
- Cost effective
- No additional data centre costs